Friday, February 24, 2017

Welcome


Hello and welcome to my blog! 

This page is an attempt to come in contact with readers of Poe who are particularly fond of some, if not all, of the American author's tales and poems. 

I am a Ph.D. Candidate of the University of Almeria and my research focuses on the Hellenic presence in Poe's storytelling. I am particularly interested in deciphering Poe's Hellenic allusions, his tendency to lie about having travelled to Greece, and his constant and inaccurate efforts to write in Greek, as one can easily observe in a number of his works. My aim is to publish polls, relevant concepts, queries and interesting articles in an effort to exchange ideas with all of you.I welcome your thoughts on any of my published articles and other academic activities. 

I want to thank my fellow Ph.D. Candidates: Germán Asensio for his kind help in changing the appearance of the main page of this blog, and Marina Asián for her truly useful advice.  

No comments:

Post a Comment